“Connecting Individuals and Businesses South of the Border for Quick and Reliable Delivery At A Competitive Market Rate.”
Reliable Shipping from Canada to the US
Our network of carriers and shipping companies in Canada provides a quick and cost-effective delivery service from Canada to the U.S. and from the U.S. to Canada. We work with shipping companies spread all across the country to provide the most comprehensive delivery service you will find.
Whether you are shipping cargo from Canada to the US or moving it to a destination inside Canada, you will get the most competitive rates and the best service through our platform. NATS works with hundreds of carriers and shipping companies in Toronto, Ontario, and the rest of Canada.
Our carriers offer a quick, safe, and reliable delivery service. We have formed partnerships with leading Canadian trucking companies, cross-border freight carriers, and trusted customs brokers that allow us to offer discounted freight rates between Canada and the US with the highest level of customer service.
We work with experienced shipping companies in Canada that take care of the documentation process between the U.S. and Canada. The most commonly required documents for processing shipments include the following.
For shipments going into the U.S. from Canada
- Bill of Lading: Required at pick-up and provided to you by our carriers
- Commercial Invoice: Document created at pick-up
- Import/Export License: This document is necessary for regulated products/commodities
- NAFTA Certificate of Origin: Relates to specific products/commodities
For shipments going into Canada from the U.S.
- Bill of Lading: Required at pick up and provided by our carriers
- Canada Customs Invoice (CCI): This document is required at pickup if your cargo is valued at $1,600 CDN or more
- Commercial invoice: Created at the time of pickup
- Import/Export License: May be required for regulated products/commodities
- NAFTA Certificate of Origin: Only needed for specific products/commodities
- Shipper’s Export Declaration (SED): This document may be required based on cargo
Client-Focused LTL Service
NATS is focused on providing efficient and customer-friendly delivery solutions that reduce costs and speed up the delivery process for clients. It is very easy to get a quick and low-cost quote from NATS for shipping your cargo anywhere in Canada and the U.S. with the following benefits:
- Quick and reliable cross-border delivery service
- Low-cost and competitive rates that you won’t find anywhere else
- The option to choose between full truckload, less than truckload, dry van or flatbed services.
- All Carriers are fully licensed and insured.
- Option for tracking and tracing shipments online with automatic carrier updates.
“NATS offers the most comprehensive and cost-effective cross-border shipment service through our network of carriers. Our service will give you complete peace of mind for shipping goods across the border!”
Ready to Order?
Check out our cross-border services by getting in touch with our customer service for more information. Our experts will help you find the best carrier for your needs.